Monday, September 29, 2008

10 Things To Know About Me

I got tagged by Mr Arielz in his article you can read this here. But i won't follow the 3rd and 4th rules ;-). Thank you for the tag, Bro!

10 Things To Know About Me


  1. I was born in Bandung. December 08, 1976
  2. I like art, such as music, poem, antiques and photography. I had composed several songs, I used guitar and made some classic guitar instrumental songs. Even making a lyric sometime makes me crazy and headache but in the end I always like what I had done. And I love to make poem, in my office sometime I was asked to write a poem. With photography, I found another thing to feel the beauty of art. Color, composition and many other things in the photography.
  3. I like reading, novels, management’s books, but recently I read some old Indonesian Comics such as Gina and Gundala. And I make blog about this but in Indonesian language. Here it is.
  4. I like to collect many things such as coins, banknotes, stamps, antiques, phone cards, comics, books, maps, e.t.c. I have a blog about my basketball cards collection. Here it is.
  5. I have a newborn son that was born in September, 12, 2008. 07:52 PM. His name is Baren Prima Tarigan. I will post some photos about him soon.
  6. I like watching movie. Gladiator is the best movie in my opinion, but I like thriller, comedy, action and colossal such as Lords of the Rings.
  7. I like to play games, even I think it’s wasting time.
  8. I like to learn about small business opportunity. I had run some small business before such as VCD&DVD rental, cellular phones business, antiques buy&sell, computer accessories, e.t.c. now I run a small business in Jatiluhur near Purwakarta city. I make a blog about make some money online that really works. Here it is.
  9. I have a dream to travel all around Indonesia. I have visited most of the beautiful places in Sumatera, Java and Bali Islands and I have visited Bangka and Batam Island even have not much time to explore the islands.
  10. The next dream is to travel all around the world. And make some nice photos that I will show to all you in this blog.

No comments: