Saturday, March 8, 2008

5th competition ( idul fitri )

story behind

I joined the fotografer.net forum at september 6th, 2006, and after i joined the forum i had some progress. I'm not blind anymore. There was another friend who join the competition, Rita Dewi. So 8 members in 24 pictures total. And i still the one who arrange the competition. Idul Fitri is feast celebrating the end. We had couple days to hunting photos. I was hunting in the Rawa Lumbu market ( Bekasi ) with my girlfriend (now she is my wife). Took some photos with her. Right now i had a new gun: Olympus E 500 DSLR. I just didn't now how to use it yet, but i still went to the market. My girl use the V610 but she too shy to make photos. I took more than 100 photos.






the result

after all the form distributed and returned to me, Jamie had 1st and 2nd place. I didn't had my photos one in the big three, but it was fun. Here is the result:




1st place - malam seribu bulan (night with thousand moons) - jamie tan







2nd place - hari kemenangan ( victory's day) - jamie tan






3rd place - mudik by train - yanto susilo


No comments: