Saturday, August 16, 2008

ASIALENS

ASIALENS is a photography club in PT. Bank Central Asia, tbk. one of the largest bank in Indonesia. This club has more than 250 members including me. They have a regular competition that called Shoot Out AsiaLens (S.O.A.L.). Every S.O.A.L. has a different theme and the last is the 6th theme = Women. Every members can send 5 photos to compete.

It's not a competition that have a group of jury to choose the winner, but every members of the club can choose 5 photos that they like. So it's kind a popularity contest. In the end of contest, there will be the favorite photo and a favorite photographer. Each will have prize a 1 Gb flash disk.

I had joined 4 of 5 S.O.A.L. but not lucky. Finally in the 6th, i get the favorite photo and photographer which mean i get two 1 Gb flash disk. Here is my photo that help me to get the two title:

in a pray - cesario tarigan

14 comments:

Unknown said...

hi~ thanks for visiting korean food and sure i'd love to ex-link with! please let me know when you're done so that i can reciprocate!

enjoy the rest of your weekend!

kang said...

nice pic bro...i luv asia :D

Cesario Tarigan said...

Thanks bro :-)

Unknown said...

hi! it's me again! thanks for adding korean food in your link...i'm linking you up now..visit later and check it out!

happy monday!

田园树 said...

thanks for your sharing.

Tina Coruth said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

hi~ you can download some korean music here.

have a nice day!

Benang Sutera said...

This is great ... wonderful traditional picture..

Fanty said...

hi ter. nice photography.. thanks for adding me to your blog. added you too in mine
www.jalabulajunks.blogspot.com

Artofreed said...

nice pic brother

atulbobby said...

nice site ,i have link you up kindly make my site in your link


http://www.linkbucks.com/link/c28bc42c

(Celebs Worlds)

else said...

nice pic, by great photographer!,
I wanna hang this pic in my room.
may I ?

koekoeh gesang said...

is it possible to join this club without being a staff of BCA?

Febriyan (Ryan) said...

Let's pray. Really good.... makes me want to pray